Daihatsu Survive Thanks To Gran Max

Daihatsu Gran Max - Daihatsu Survive Thanks To Gran Max - Gran Max became the model of stabilizing of Daihatsu car market amid flagging. The model is divided into two core products (pickup and minibus) that dominate the sales of PT Astra Daihatsu Motor (ADM) in the first five months of this year.

From the data submitted to the ADM KompasOtomotif, wholesales sales reached 74.658 units, while retail figures reached 70.169 units. This achievement is quite good, considering the condition of the market nationally is down.

Daihatsu successfully boosted retail sales of 2.3 percent compared to April 2015.Daihatsu Gran Max pickup contribute 37,2%, sold 27.786 units. Then plus Gran Max minibus 6.516 units or accounted for 8.7 percent. Total sales of Gran Max reach 34.302 45,9 units or percent.

Daihatsu Gran Max

Daihatsu Gran Max


The cantilever is All-New Xenia 16.503 sales units or with 22.1 percent. Then followed with the acquisition of Ayla 14.519 units or 19.4 percent. Next, donating Terios 6.294 units or 8.4 per cent, followed by Sirion 1.590 units (2.1 percent) and Luxio 1,452 units (1.9 percent).

Meanwhile, during the period January-may 2015, the composition of the retail sales per type is relatively stable. The largest contributions are still occupied with the composition of Gran Max pickup 26,171 units (37.3 percent), Daihatsu Gran Max minibus 5886 units (8.4 percent). So the total Gran Max sold 32.057 unit contributed 45.7 percent.

Related Post :
Yamaha Motorcycle

"Daihatsu pass five months first in 2014 as well. We are optimistic this year, middle of the condition of the economy is improving and sales of Daihatsu will grow according to the wishes of the market, along with an increase in sales and after-sales service quality, "said Amelia Tjandra, Director of marketing of ADM in official broadcasts.

The automotive information that I can pass on, and less PC please forgivable, Thanks.

Daihatsu Survive Thanks To Gran Max Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Joe New

0 comments:

Post a Comment